This Geiger counter has been sold
Among the world's smallest Geiger counters!
If you are interested in a Geiger counter like this, please email Sirius - firstname.lastname@example.org
Handmade custom Geiger counter in an Altoids Peppermint tin! Pocket sized! Picks up Beta and Gamma radiation. Good very covert Geiger counter for hunting Vaseline glass, radioactive fiestaware, and radium watches in antique/resale shops and garage sales. Not as sensitive as the larger Altoids Geiger counter, because it is so small!
Free Shipping to lower 48 US states! Only one available!
Geiger-Muller tube is type SBM-21. This unit does not have a digital display, only audio tics and a LED. Powered by 3 3032 button cells. The electronic module drops right out of the case so you can change the batteries. An electronic schematic and instructions will be included. This is the third Geiger counter of this style that I have made. One is mine, one was sold, this one can be yours!
I carry my first build of this design in my bluejeans change pocket.
- No returns if the unit has been damaged, modified, or altered in any way!
- Returns only if unit is not as described.
- Unit will be very well packed for shipping.
- Ask for shipping insurance to be added to your invoice, before you pay, if you feel shipping insurance is needed. We will not be responsible for loss in the mail or mis-delivery.
- Free USPS shipping! Want it faster? Select Priority Mail service when paying.
- Any questions, please ask! (Contact Us)
I will repair the unit for free (you pay to ship it to me) if it fails within 65 days of shipping date, as long as the unit has not been physically damaged, modified, or altered in any way. That is, if the electronics fail for no apparent reason, I'll fix it. If you drop it, open the box and damage the electronics, or something like that, I may be able to fix it for a fee. Free repair does not include the Geiger-Muller tube. If the Geiger-Muller tube fails a fee will apply and repair may take a month or longer, to obtain a replacement. You must contact us before returning the Geiger counter. Condition decision will be made by seller.
I have had a unit like this since early 2017. I carry and use it often and have experienced no problems.